HRS COVID-19 Data Resources
- HRS 2020 Interview COVID-19 Module
- LB Questionnaire with additional COVID-19 questions
- COVID-19 US State Policy Database
HRS Sister Studies Resources
ELSA developed a survey about thirty minutes in length to be administered to the complete ELSA cohort in June and again in September/October 2020. It is intended primarily as an online assessment with CATI for people who are unable to complete the study online. The expected response is 6,500-7,000 and preliminary data from phase 1 should be available in September.
- SHARE COVID-19 Contribution
- Scherpenzeel, Annette, Kathrin Axt, Michael Bergmann, Salima Douhou, Andrea Oepen, Gregor Sand, Karin Schuller, Stephanie Stuck, Melanie Wagner, and Axel Börsch-Supan. "Collecting survey data among the 50+ population during the COVID-19 outbreak: The Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)." In Survey Research Methods, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 217-221. 2020.
ELSI-Brazil obtained an extra grant from the Ministry of Health to conduct telephone interviews about COVID 19. This short interview included questions about the diagnosis of the disease, carrying out confirmatory tests, adopting preventive measures, using health services and a few questions about mental health. The first series of telephone interviews was held between May 26 and June 8 with approximately 6000 participants of ELSI. Two new interviews are scheduled to take place in July and August.